Friday, May 29, 2015

Hiatus Announcement


On Saturday, May 30, I will be in a hospital for an operation that will require a number of days for the initial recovery. As a result, for the coming week I will not be posting commentaries to my blog. I greatly enjoy sharing my views of the nation and the world. It’s a complex and often dangerous place, so my effort has always been to provide a point of view and information you may not find elsewhere.

This would be a good week if you would like to show your support for my “Warning Signs” blog with a donation to express your enjoyment of the commentaries. Thank you!

 

Alan Caruba
 
 

4 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

May G-d watch over you and your physician(s), and may you heal quickly.

William said...

Praying everything goes well, sir.

Unknown said...

Be well and stay well my good friend and may God Bless You.

Necromancer said...

Have a speedy recovery Mr. Caruba.